Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kids try to do some crazy things

I thought I would post real quick to let you all know about the conversation I just had with Brennan. He came up and told me he needed to potty. Then I put him on the toilet (he still sits) and walked out; he likes it better when I leave. When I came back in, he was sitting there reaching down into the toilet in between his legs. I had to tell him that we have to leave the poop in the toilet. He just looked at me, smiled, and was ready to get down. Fortunately, he had not accomplished his goal of grabbing the poop. :)

3 comments:

Kelly T said...

That is funny... I'm sure it's not a conversation you imagined having with your son someday.

GGma said...

Great story! Thanks for sharing so we could all have a good laugh.

Kayla said...

I wanna know how you know he didn't accomplish his goal while you were out of the room! lol