Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mommy's Trip







































On Tuesday, September 2, Aunt Jessica called Mommy and asked for if she could go on a 3-day cruise the next day! That night at 9:00, Aunt Kayla and Mommy left for Houston. We had a wonderful time on a Cruise to Nowhere. In the pictures, you will see Aunt Jessica, Aunt Kayla, Amanda, and Mommy. We spent time in the sun, just hanging out, going to shows, looking at the beautiful water, eating, eating, and eating! And of course, we spent time listening to the Boss.
Grandma and Grandpa Oakley were wonderful and kept Brennan during the trip!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

I'm glad you all had such a great time. I sure enjoyed my days off keeping Brennan!!

Jessica said...

I'm just hopeing you are are able to function without your boss around...

GGma said...

I know you had so much fun. I am ready to go again!!! But, I may need to win the lottery first. ;-)