Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gran's Birthday


Happy Birthday!


"I'm so happy with Gran!"


Just hanging out.


"I love Grandad!"


"Aren't we cute!"


"Gran sure is funny."


"I love my Gran!"


Great Aunt Judy


Julie - Daddy's cousin


Marian, Mikaiah, and Brennan - Julie's daughters


Cousins


"I like my jumperoo at Gran's house."



Happy Birthday Gran! Today is Gran's birthday, so this past weekend we went to Shawnee for a birthday visit. We had a great time with Gran, Grandad, Aunt Judy, Julie, Mikaiah, and Marian.

1 comments:

gran said...

Having Brennan share it with me was the best birthday I can remember ever! Those smiles!

Great Aunt Judy, Cousin Julie and cousins Mikaiah and Marion were thrilled to get to meet Brennan for the first time. They enjoyed looking at photos of cousins Julie and Allison welcoming Cole into the family when he was a baby.